with cashew nuts, organic coffee, cacao & raspberries
This unbelievably delicious raw chocolate tart is gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free. The main ingredient, Cocoa, provides abundantly in positive health benefits, being extremely high in antioxidants and magnesium, making it useful for the heart, skin, blood pressure, and stress levels.
For the Tart Shell
- 300 grams of Grounded oats
- 300 grams of Almond flour
- 60 grams of Cacao powder
- 100 grams of Coconut flower nectar or Agave nectar
- 100 grams of Water
- Pinch of salt
For the Coffee & Chocolate filling
- 200 grams of Cashew nuts soaked
- 80 grams of Water
- 80 grams of Coconut nectar or Agave nectar
- 65 grams of Cold-pressed Coconut oil
- 50 grams of Cacao powder
- 3 grams of Organic coffee powder
- Pinch of salt and vanilla
- For the Raspberry Gel
- 450 grams of Raspberry Puree
- 50 grams of Coconut nectar
- 5 grams of Agar-agar
For the Tart Shell
- Put the oats, almonds, and cacao powder into your food processor. Pulse for a few seconds.
- Add the coconut nectar, water and a pinch of salt Pulse until the mixture is combined.
- Take the mixture out and place on a silicone mat or wax paper. Place another mat on top and roll flat (About 5cm thick). Lift your dough and carefully place it into a tart tray.
- Push down on the base and thoroughly around the sides, making sure that it is evenly spread out.
- Cut around the edges to get a nice even finish and place the tart tray in the fridge to chill while preparing the filling.
For the Filling
- Soak cashew nuts in water for 2 hours. Once soaked, drain the water out and put the nuts into a blender with 80 grams of water. Blend on high until smooth. Then, add the rest of the ingredients and blend until the mixture is smooth. Take out your tart shell and pour the mixture into it. Put the tart tray back into the freezer.
Tip: it is easier to cut the tart when it is frozen and then place the cut pieces in the fridge until ready to serve.
For the Gel
- Place the raspberry puree, nectar, and agar in a small saucepan. Mix well and then bring up to a boil. Let it boil for 30 seconds and then take off the heat. Place the mixture into a container and let it set in the fridge. Once set remove from the container and place in a blender. Blend on high until nice and smooth.
- Place a small dollop of raspberry puree on or plate and using the back of a spoon; push the gel across the plate to get that cherry finish.
- Place your chocolate tart on the top and decorate with some chocolate decor or some fresh raspberries.
Now sit back and enjoy.